Hull Construction - Bait and Switch

Des Moines, Iowa 1 comment

I was in Aurora Il at the CHICAGO PREMIER OUTLET STORE on June 28, 2012..I had NEVER owned a pair of OAKLEY SUNGLASSES in my life..

I started a NEW job that pays me very well.. I'm 53 years old.. My brother was always big on OAKLEY Sunglasses, Now I can actually afford a pair, I was with my girlfriend from PONTIAC IL who thats all she wears is OAKLEY's.. She says to me around 430pm that there was an OAKLEY sunglass place in this outlet store..

I said let's go!! I always wanted a pair of the glasses because my brother and girlfriend talked them up.. So we walk into the OAKLEY SUNGLASS shop and start to look a different glasses.. I wanted to spend about $175 dollars..

I had more money if needed but that was my limit. So a very nice young girl came up to help me out looking for glasses.. I told her it was my first time ever to buy a good pair of glasses.. She was all GUNG HO to show me everything from $69 to $575..

I said REALLY?? Sunglasses can go that high? She said some even higher!!! WOW!!

Actually it impressed me.. So we looked at several from 175 and down.. She was very cooperative with me. We found 2 pair that I liked and she liked also.

So did my Girlfriend.. I like this one style and it was $130 and the other $120.. So I said, I'd take the $130 pair.. So she said very good, and she gave the glasses to another skinny gentleman and he said follow me..

So I pull out 2 Hundred dollar bills.. Feeling extremely HAPPY that I get to own my FIRST pair of OAKLEY's. WOOHOO!!! I feel like a million dollars..

So I'm standing there with money IN-HAND and the little guy turned and looked at the woman beside him and then opened the drawer underneath the Cash register,, He pulls out a block of what looks like PRICE TAGS?? It is!! Now he finds one that says $210 on it and puts it on the glasses I was buying?? I was paying attention and said "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" he said, "I had a pair of Sunglasses that were Polorized!" I said WHAT!!" I hollered at the girl who helped me with the glasses and asked her if this was the right price for the glasses before he could say anything??

Now to be HONEST, I dont know the difference between regular or NOT regular.. sHE SAID, "YES SIR THAT IS THE PRICE.. $130!!! tHEN THE GUY TURNS INTO A SMARTASS AND SAYS, SHE DIDNT PAY ANY ATTENTION THAT SOMEONE HAD SWITCHED OUT REGULAR LENSES AND PUT POLORIZED LENSES IN?

aND SHE SAID THAT SHE DIDNT NOTICE THAT? bUT SAID, SHE WAS sorry!!! SORRY for what?? That she didnt noticed the lenses..

So this GUY was BAITING AND SWITCHING LENSES on me... I said ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? and he said that's the way it is.. The young girl who helped me said, It was our fault why dont we just give them to him at that price and that there will be NO BAD feelings..

She was so SORRY and he said NO!!!! I put my money back in my pocket and my girlfriend said WHAT happened?? I said I dont care what happened and LET'S GET OUT OF THIS cHICAGO PREMIER OUTLET STORE.. bEFORE i CREATE A SCENE..

i WENT FROM BEING A HAPPY 6ft 5inch 340 lb man to so pissed off that I wouldnt buy anything from them EVER AGAIN>> Just lost my business forever and my girlfriend said, "SHE'd said she'd NEVER buy another pair from OAKLEY again either for BAIT and SWITCHING PRICES.. wHAT A *** GUY ON THOSE GLASSES and his attitude that pissed me of the most.. I GUESS OAKLEY ONLY KNOWS HOW TO SCREW THERE CUSTOMERS AND DONT CARE ABOUT THEM.. THAT'S FINE..

iM A STANDUP COMEDIAN, PLUS WORK IN 5 STATES.. i HAVE OVER 1000 FACEBOOK FRIENDS AND MY GIRLFRIEND HAD OVER 400.. wHEN i PUT THIS ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE HOW YOU TRIED TO CHANGE A LENSE ON ME THAT i KNEW NOTHING ABOUT?? tHATS THE KILLER..

wow!! iF IDA WANTED IT UP THE *** FOR A PAIR OF SUNGLASSES. ida went to Prison to take it up there before giving you a dime of my money..I went around the corner of the CHICAGO PREMIER OUTLET store in AURORA IL. To sunglasses hut and told them what happened and said they were soo sorry to here of what I went thru.

These women here were UP FRONT and TOLD me aboot there polorized glasses are ALL MARKED with a P sticker on them. Which I saw the same at the other place but they werent on the paIR i LOOKED AT.. sHE TOLD ME YOU WAS GIVING A DOLLAR OFF ALL GOLD MEDALS FROM THE OLYMPICS AT $30 DOLLARS OR MORE IF I WAS GOING TO BUY A PAIR OF OAKLEYS..wHAT A GREAT BARGAIN.. nOT TOLD THAT AT THE OTHER PLACE..

bUT gARGOLES WAS MY PICK.. SCREW OAKLEY AND THERE non-PERSONABLE MANAGERS THAT WORK FOR YOU.. iVE OWNED A COUPLE OF RESTURANT TAVERNS AND i ALWAYS TRIED TO DO THE RIGHT THING.. bUT THAT COMPANY AT THE CHICAGO PREMIER OULET MALL IN AURORA IL WAS THE FIRST BAIT AND SWITCH STORE ID EVER BEEN IN IN MY LIFE..

i LOOK AT IT THIS WAY. i'LL SAY 1000 PPL ON MY PAGE READ THIS. AND ONLY 3% TAKE MY WORD ON IT. THATS 30 PPL WHO WILL NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM YOU.

AND THOSE 30 DO THE SAME..aND THEN WHEN I DO STANDUP 3% OF THEM DO THE SAME.. SOONER OR LATER YOU GET A BAD NAME AND BUSINESS GOES DOWN.. iM VERY HONEST AND UPFRONT. mY name is William R Hull from Monmouth IL.

Im 6'5" tall 340lbs, and BALD.. look like JESSES Ventura.. NOT a HAPPY man with your PRICE CHANGING METHODS!! Not good for business..

Have a great day and I hope that someday you'll be able to tell ppl your an HONEST COMPANY.. Not Changing prices on people.. 309-371-3574 is my number if you'd care to have that guy APOLOGIZE to me instead of being rude as he was..

Remember this was between 430 and 530pm on JULY 28, 2012..I am SORRY for your company NOY being ablr to make money but you can when you change PRICES..

Review about: Sunglasses.

Comments

Holy ***.I don't know what's funnier, the way you ramble ON AND ON and On about ***, giving uS an abundance oF nonsense cOMpletely UNRELATED to your complaint, or your bizARRE capitalization AND misspelling!

I would seriously hate trying to have an actual conversation with you.Get a grip.